Between paradise and hell

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Between paradise and hell » :Свободные тела: » Action #1 "Родился, чтобы умереть"

Action #1 "Родился, чтобы умереть"

Сообщений 1 страница 35 из 35

- Тут будут персонажи которые вскоре умрут и будут либо у ангелов, либо у демонов

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/2Plx5.gif

Имя|Кличка
Греми; Грем|Gremi
Пол персонажа
Самка
Раса
Волк
Инфо. о персонаже
- белая волчица с черной полоской на спине;
- она тихоня, немного застенчива;
- часто проводит время в одиночестве;
- считает, что окружающие ее не понимают;
- однолюбка
Связь с вами

Код:
[quote][font=Century Gothic][b]Имя|Кличка[/b]
Греми; Грем|Gremi
[b]Возраст[/b]
4 года
[b]Пол персонажа[/b]
Самка
[b]Раса[/b]
Волк
[b]Инфо. о персонаже[/b]
- белая волчица с черной полоской на спине;
- она тихоня, немного застенчива;
- часто проводит время в одиночестве;
- считает, что окружающие ее не понимают;
- однолюбка
[b]Связь с вами[/b]
...[/font][/quote]

http://s2.uploads.ru/t/lIicm.gif

Имя|Кличка
Годива|Godiva
Пол персонажа
Сука
Раса
Собака
Порода
Такса
Инфо. о персонаже
-  новые знакомства заводить не очень любит;
- любит вредничать, строить из себя королеву;
- боится крупных собак, а маленьких обливает грязью;
- ветреная дамочка, почти всегда лжет
Связь с вами

Код:
Годива|Godiva
[b]Возраст[/b]
2 года
[b]Пол персонажа[/b]
Сука
[b]Раса[/b]
Собака
[b]Порода[/b]
Такса
[b]Инфо. о персонаже[/b]
-  новые знакомства заводить не очень любит;
- любит вредничать, строить из себя королеву;
- боится крупных собак, а маленьких обливает грязью;
- ветреная дамочка, почти всегда лжет
[b]Связь с вами[/b]
...[/font][/quote]

Придержан

http://s3.uploads.ru/t/FEl9Y.gif

Имя|Кличка
Эрни|Ernie
Пол персонажа
Самец
Раса
Волк
Инфо. о персонаже
- агрессивный;
- флиртует со всеми самками;
- к самцам груб;
- не уважает старых;
- над слабыми издевается и смеется
Связь с вами

Код:
Эрни|Ernie
[b]Возраст[/b]
2,5 года
[b]Пол персонажа[/b]
Самец
[b]Раса[/b]
Волк
[b]Инфо. о персонаже[/b]
- агрессивный;
- флиртует со всеми самками;
- к самцам груб;
- не уважает старых;
- над слабыми издевается и смеется
[b]Связь с вами[/b]
...[/font][/quote]

</a>
</a>

Good wrestlers who are fighting go over on football-vrn.ru
go over and you will be particularly happy.

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

That is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look ahead to looking for extra of your wonderful post. Additionally, I've shared your site in my social networks

I could not refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Very shortly this website will be famous among all blogging and site-building people, due to it's nice articles

This paragraph will help the internet visitors for creating new webpage or even a blog from start to end.

you are truly a excellent webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you're doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a wonderful activity in this subject!

Hello there,  You've done a great job. I'll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this website.

I am actually grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this enormous article at here.

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

hey there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site many times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

I really like reading through a post that will make people think. Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

Hello! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

If some one needs expert view regarding running a blog afterward i propose him/her to pay a visit this webpage, Keep up the good work.

Touche. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good effort.

Hey there! I know this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does operating a well-established blog like yours take a large amount of work? I am completely new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear idea

This design is steller! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Pretty component to content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I fulfillment you access consistently rapidly.

Keep on writing, great job!

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!

These are truly wonderful ideas in on the topic of blogging. You have touched some good points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

It's going to be ending of mine day, except before end I am reading this great article to improve my know-how.

Hey very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Superb .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally? I am satisfied to seek out numerous useful info here in the submit, we'd like develop more techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

My family members always say that I am wasting my time here at net, but I know I am getting experience every day by reading thes good posts.

Excellent blog here! Also your website loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

I visit day-to-day some blogs and blogs to read articles, however this webpage gives feature based writing.

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.

Very nice article, exactly what I wanted to find.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

• Минимальный размер - не меньше пяти строк.
• Свои мысли выделяем курсивом.
• Свою речь выделяем жирным шрифтом.
• Чужую речь подчёркиваем.
• Если вы куда-то уходите из одного место в другое, то указывайте куда, вот так: --->Место, куда направляетесь.
• Вы не можете находиться одновременно в двух и более местах!

Вы здесь » Between paradise and hell » :Свободные тела: » Action #1 "Родился, чтобы умереть"